July 13, 2011

Another Road Trip

It's that time again....time for us to hit the road!  I am happy that we both love travel and road trips otherwise, I would think we might be quite miserable by this point, haha :).  This will be mine and Kaleb's, I think (I've lost count), 7th road trip together in the last year - covering 10 different states.  He's a great travel buddy, I must say ;) and we've had quite the adventures! 

Tomorrow morning very early....so early that I should definitely be sleeping right now ;)....we will be heading out for Colorado.  Our faithful little Subaru (or as I like to call her, "Blue Steel"...she's blue and made of steel, what else?) is packed and ready to go.

We feel so blessed to have had some wonderful family time these last few days before leaving!  So happy to have been able to take some time to relax. 
With some of the fam on the beach in Carmel
Please keep us in your prayers as we start our journey to Colorado tomorrow.  We will be breaking up our trip and camping along the way - super excited for camping!  This will help so that we are not completely exhausted when arriving.  We plan to be there by the 15th.  If you could also pray for our time at the conference - we are excited to be with and meet other staff and excited to get to hear from some great speakers like Francis Chan (one of our favorite preachers/authors) at the conference. 

Thank you all again for your prayers, encouragement and partnerships!!  I'm off to bed ;) ....

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you should be sleeping! And Yes, we had some great family times lately! God bless you and keep you safe while we are a part from each other! I love you! Your Mum

    ReplyDelete